Friday, August 10, 2012

Welcome to our "OOL"!



I hope you enjoy this fun wall hanging I made to welcome friends and guests to our "OOL", lol. Everyone's always welcome (as long as, ya know, you abide by the sign, lol)!




Recipe:
Cameo
Silhouette 3D hanging canvas set
Scraptastical Kreations cutting files: Flip Flop, You are My Sunshine, Sizzling Summer Fun
Peachy Keen Stamps
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon
Stickles
White Gel Pen
Assorted gems and papers from my stash 


thanks for stopping by
~there's always a story
Nancy :) 

5 comments:

  1. Great job with this! Thanks for joining us at Cameo Creations!

    Many blessings,
    Zeni
    www.scrappyzeni.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! This is so adorable!!! I love the sentiment...just perfect for the pool parties :)
    Thanks for sharing with us over at Cameo Creations and hope you will join us for our next challenge!!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha!!! I had to share this one with a few of my friends =) Love the way it turned out!

    Thanks for joining us over at Cameo Creations =)

    Lots of love,
    Ana Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! This is so fun! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us for the Cameo Creations Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS IS SOOOOOO Hilarious!!! I absolutely love it!!!! Thanks so much for joining us for the Cameo Creations Challenge! :)
    Toodles
    www.monicascreativemadness.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, reading them makes me smile!! :D