Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Card for Nathan...

I came across a story on FB about an amazing little boy named Nathan. Tanya Stilwell has a lovely write up on her blog and is collecting cards to send to Nathan to brighten his day. Nathan is a 4 year old beautiful boy in the fight of his life, he has stage IV Neuroblastoma. If you would like to visit Nathan's Caring Bridge page and read more about his story click here.

Here is a card I made for Nathan. Among other things, he likes dinosaurs so I put this cute fella on the cover. Inside I printed and adhered some pictures of life size dinosaurs from a recent trip my son  and I took to Field Station Dinosaurs in NJ.



I included some double-sided speech bubbles so Nathan can write some captions of his own of what he thinks these dinosaurs might be saying.




I wrote a couple of silly captions to hopefully give him a giggle! 

I invite you to send a card of your own to Nathan and his family. You can never underestimate the power of prayer and positive thinking, every bit this family can get will most definitely help! Tanya is collecting the cards which she'll then mail off to the family altogether in a box. If you would like to send your own they can be mailed to:

Nathan Butler
c/o Tanya Stilwell
P.O. Box 143
Cecilia, KY 42724 



Thanks for stopping by today!
~there's always a story
Nancy :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for spreading the word about Nathan. I believe everyone can make a difference. Your card is adorable and I love the idea about the captions. You are definitely an angel. :) I am thinking about starting a DT for lil people like Nathan..if I do.. I will definitely look you up. Thank you for all you do.. one smile at a time ;)

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, reading them makes me smile!! :D