Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Set of 4 Paper Flower Gift Tags

It's with a bit of sadness I post this next project. For the past 2 years I have been a member of Scraptastical Kreations Design Team and this will be my last project as a DT member.

One of my favorite files of Kristy's to work with is her flowers. Having been a floral designer for a better part of my life I find great pleasure in bringing paper flowers to life. I've created this set of flowers as gift tags which can be used for an array of occasions. I used my cameo to make a trace of the flower, duplicated it then welded it to make a shaped card which opens. The inside has been left blank for any sentiment to be written.

This set is for sale in my Etsy shop. I'd love for you to stop by and take a peek!







The cutting files are from Scraptastical Kreations, "Fancy Flowers" and "Flower Freebie", the stamens are McGill punch, and the center of each flower is a pearl from Miriam's Crafting Supplies.


I'm entering these cards into:

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today!

1 comment:

  1. Nancy these are so lovely! I really love the card and tag in one idea you did. Thank you for joining us at Miriam's Crafting Blog for the 8th monthly challenge. We are really looking forward to seeing more of your work!
    ~Deb, MCS DT Member~
    Miriam’s Crafting Supplies
    A Look Through My Eyes
    Gone Artsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, reading them makes me smile!! :D