Friday, January 24, 2014

Sealed With a Kiss

How about a cute little Valentine card? I made this shaped Valentine for someone special and I really think she will love it...even though his whiskers look a little funky to me. For some reason I never seem to draw whiskers very well, I should probably just leave them off or use something else, lol.

I used "Sealed With a Kiss" cutting file from Little Scrap of Heaven Designs. Once I had the pieces arranged on my screen I made an off set, mirrored that image above, then welded to make the card. Pretty cute little fella. Additional supplies used: Peachy Keen Stamps, various inks and chalks, The Paper Studio papers, and some twine.

I'm entering this into the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable , and I think the whiskers look cute ! Fantastic shaped card ! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party !

    Mayra DTM
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.....so cute! Love shaped cards!! And your whiskers look just fine. Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge.
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin cute!! Just put a big smile on my face!! Thanks so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Diva's!
    Tracy :)
    tracyscricutcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, reading them makes me smile!! :D