Saturday, November 3, 2012

November Scraptastical Kreations DT Challenge

Color Challenge!

Welcome to the next DT Challenge from Scraptastical Kreations. This month we have an autumn themed color challenge. Using the palette below create any project and share with us on the 
or



The fantastic prize you could win:

Here's my project for a bit of inspiration:

I've made a fun fall arrangement almost completely out of paper!






Scraptastical Kreations Garden Splendor Flowers 2 & 7, Fancy Florals
McGill stamen punch
Silhouette 3D Bushel Basket
mini pinecones
Oriental Trading ribbon
Floral wire, tape and styrofoam
Cameo

For more inspiration stop by the SK blog! Thanks for stopping by today, I hope I've inspired you in some way!

~there's always a story
Nancy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, reading them makes me smile!! :D