Monday, November 5, 2012

Autumn Greetings

I'm sharing a card I made using a fun stamping technique I've been wanting to try for a while. I'm really pleased with this so I have a feeling you'll be seeing this technique from me again, lol :) 


The tag is from Scraptastical Kreations "Label It, Tag It, Frame It". I used Kraft cardstock, a piece of random colored card stock from my stash,  a flourish stamp that I picked up at Target forever ago, and the "Autumn Greetings" is a Peachy Keen. Oops, I don't remember which ink I used, I tried a few different ones until I found the color I Iiked, it's a Tim Holtz distress ink just not sure of which color I used. The ribbon is from Oriental Trading.

I'm linking this up to:

thanks for stopping by!

~there's always a story
Nancy :)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Your ribbon is very pretty as well. Thanks for joining us over at ME4Y.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card, i love that technique, thanks for sharing with us at MEFY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I actually have bwen wanting to make one of these too :) Love the colors and ribbon.
    Thanks foe joining us at MEFY!
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, reading them makes me smile!! :D