Friday, March 8, 2013

Gorgeously Green Blog Hop

Welcome to the Gorgeously Green Blog Hop where each project is made with at least 2 shades of green! If you've happened upon my blog today and would like to start from the beginning head over to Melanie so you don't miss one gorgeous project!


If you leave a comment on everyone’s post, you could win some Gorgeous blog candy consisting of paper from DCWV and Basic Grey, Rub-ons, ribbon, borders, printable alphas, adhesive, and more! You don't have to become a follower of Afternoon Scrapper or any of us, but we sure would love it if you did!

And now onto my projects. First I have a card that is suitable to give a fella. I always have hard time with masculine cards but I like the way this one turned out, simple, manly, even with a touch of bling. 



And for my second project I was able to capture this cute little Leprechaun so I decorated him up! I re-purposed this nut jar into a stylish leprechaun trap. ;)

Here he is before I covered him up...

and also a view from the back.

Materials used:
Cutting files from Scraptastical Kreations:
Feelin' Lucky, Garden Splendor, Fancy Flowers
Really Reasonable Ribbon
Timeless Twine
Assorted Papers from my stash
McGill Stamen punch
White Gelly Roll pen
Colorbox chalk inks
Some gold coins I "borrowed" from my son

Now I must send you on to the very talented Jennyfer and see what Gorgeous project she has for you!
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope we inspired you in some way!

And in case you lose your way, here is the complete line-up:
Melanie 
Pam 
Liz Mullen
Teresa
Claire R 
Suzanne
Nancy **you are here**
Jennyfer 
Sarah W 
Daphne
Miradna 
Theresa 
I'm entering this into the following challenges:

27 comments:

  1. Hiya Nancy, already a follower, just popping by from Deezy's Pimpout/Showcase. Love your cute Leprechaun Trap, that is gorgeous, but then I've been a fan of your beautiful floral creations for some time, your work is amazing :)Have a great day xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your project! I'm your newest follower...coming from the Pimped Out Showcase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! love love love

    cathie
    scraphapycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE This.. time to start saving bottles :) The panel look on the card is a great idea... so many possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome creations and just love the leprechaun in the jar...
    morentin1326ATaolDOTcom
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your jar!!!! Come link up with us over at anything goes at Tara's first linky party. Craftin Desert Diva's.

    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really neat. Great job! Thanks for being in my hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nancy, this is adorable! I love it!!!!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this trap!! :-) I'm a new follower from Deezy Does It! Pimp-Out/Showcase

    http://christyscraftycorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun project. Thanks for playing along with Paper Playtime.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great projects.

    Sarah
    craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning, what a great project. Thanks for joining us over at Paper Playtime.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Paper Playtime ♥DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh My Gosh, I Love, Love, Love your leprechaun trap!!!
    So clever and done so well!!!
    Thanks for joining us at CTO this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a stunning treasure! New fan - TFS!
    Cyberhugs..........Mama LoveBug

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous!! The flowers are so beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Playtime :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Paper Playtime DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, awesone project! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sweet and such a beautiful bouquet of flowers, really stunning! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Luck of the Irish" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh, it is as cute as it can be. :)
    I'm your latest follower, visiting from the Pimp Out Showcase Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hehe, a leprechaun trap - fab!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
    :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a great card and that Leprechaun jar is fabulous!! Love it!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love Love Love!!! Wonderful projects!
    New follower, cant wait to see what you create next.
    TFS!
    ClaireR

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness, this is so creative, and so so pretty!!! I just love it, and am so inspired!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. very cute! I have never thought of doing something like this before. It would look great on a mantle or table as the centerpiece. I like your card too but the little guy in the jar is so unique. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, reading them makes me smile!! :D