Sunday, January 20, 2013

Snow Friends Like Us

This month's challenge over at Scraptastical Kreations is "Anything Goes". Here is a layout I made to give you a bit of inspiration. Post any project with an SK file throughout the month of January for a chance to win $15 in files from the SK store. The more projects you post, the more chances to win. To post your project click here for the Scraptastical Kreations FB page.



Materials:
Scraptastical Kreations - "Snow Friends Like Us", "Flourish Frenzy"
Paper DCWV
Various inks and chalks
Sakura white Gelly Roll Pen
Glitter foam snowflakes from AC Moore
A no name brand of purple glitter glue
Cameo

I'm also entering this into:
Red Carpet Studio: RCS #20 - "Sparkle"

Thanks for stopping by, I hope I've inspired you in some way!

~there's always a story...
Nancy :)




3 comments:

  1. The little polar bear is so cute. Love the colors of this page. Great job!! Thanks for playing at RCS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable layout! I used the same paper stack on my layout too lol. Love the colors :) Thanks for joining us at RCS.
    (:(:SMiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable layout! Love the colors of blue and white and cute little cuts!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, reading them makes me smile!! :D