Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Snowman Hot Cocoa Box

One week to go until the BIG day! I'm busy finishing up some projects and gifts. One project I made yesterday are these adorable snowman boxes. They are sized just right to fit a pack of hot cocoa. In addition to the cocoa there is a snowman Peep and a candy cane in a goodie bag to add a bit of fun and flavor. I also wrote a little poem to go along with it and printed it out on a "snowball". These are for my son's classmates, hope they love them!


Isn't he cute?


Side view of the poem and goodie bag



Here's all 20 of them!


A close look at the poem.

Please feel free to borrow my poem if you'd like, I just ask that you give me credit. Thanks!

The snowman cutting file is from Scraptastical Kreations
Papers are core'dinations
Glitter foam snowflakes are Nicole Kids Foam Zone
White Gelly Roll pen
Red Curling Ribbon
Snowman Peeps
Cat's Eye Inks

Thanks for stopping by today!

~there's always a story
Nancy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, reading them makes me smile!! :D