Saturday, April 28, 2012

Mini Softball Album

Here's a fun mini album I made for my God daughter. This is her first year playing baseball (softball, t-ball???) and I thought she would love to save her memories in this cute little album. They are the Orioles....
The cover...

The bat is on a tag that pulls out for a picture or journaling. 

 The tag to the side of home plate pulls out for another picture or two.

 If she chooses, a picture can be put right in the middle of the mitt, and on the opposite page, again another tag with a baseball charm for a couple more photos.

A tag with a catcher's mitt is behind home plate, and a baseball shaped tag is on the opposite page.

And saving the best for the last page, here she is (with her bling earrings on, lol) gearing up to swing for the fence!

And the back cover features her number! 

Hope you've enjoyed my project and I hope Brianna enjoys it even more :D
The piecing files are from Scraptastical Kreations

Leave some love, it makes me happy to read your comments. :D 

Cheers!
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, reading them makes me smile!! :D