Hello - and welcome to our Birthday Blog Hop, where you will see all things related to birthdays today! With Lynda's birthday being the 2nd of month - and Deborah's the 14th - we decided to do a fun hop to celebrate our special days! Only with this party - you don't have to bring a gift!
So, lets get started!!! If you are here from Carla's blog then you are in the right place, but if you have just showed up here at my blog - make sure you go to the beginning at Lynda's blog because it's always best to start at the first of the hop for all the GREAT ideas you will end up seeing!
Here's our line-up should you lose your way:
1.Lynda Jeffs - http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/
2. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
3. Lori Apgar - http://www.scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
4. Robin Lane - http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
5. Carla - http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/
6. Nancy - http://alwaysastorycreationsbynancy.blogspot.com/ (YOU ARE HERE)
7. Christine - http://hotberrydesigns.blogspot.com/ (YOU ARE HERE NEXT)
Now for my idea...
First I have a digital invitation to share. I created it on my computer for my husbands 50th Surprise Party. I sent it off to Costco Photo online and had it printed as a photo greeting card ($14.99 for 50 with envelopes!!) and picked them up in store the next morning. can't beat that!
|Pardon the mess at the bottom but I blocked out my personal info.|
And I also have a cute little card to share. For the background I used a Darice embossing folder, some Really Reasonable Ribbon and jazzed it up with a little stick pin. The sentiment is a stamp from Gina K. designs.
Now for the fun part - the blog candy... One lucky winner will receive a box of scrapbooking goodies donated by Deborah!!! To be eligible for the drawing you must:
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs with a contact email address for us to contact the winner!
- Extra entry for sharing this hop and giveaway on your Facebook page, Twitter feed, or blog!
- "Like" Lisa on Facebook at - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scrapping-With-Lisa-Designs/1308820602688423.
- "Like" Lynda on Facebook at - https://www.facebook.com/Memoriesintyme?ref=hl
We hope you were able to get lots of great ideas through out this hop, and thank you for coming! Make sure you leave a comment here - with your contact information for us to contact the lucky winner! The "challenge" for the month - create any "birthday" related card, layout or gift made out of paper and share the link here with us. The team will pick our favorite project out - and also send them a scrapbook goodie package! Links can be to your Facebook page, your blog, or your favorite place to showcase your layouts! Projects can be digitally done as well!
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope we've inspired you in some way!
Happy Birthday Lynda and Deborah! :)